The Village/Town of Somers Municipal Court adjudicates all non-criminal traffic and local ordinance violation in the Village/Town of Somers. Municipal Court is in session every first and third Thursday of the month commencing at 1:30 p.m. Pre-Trials are held every third Tuesday of the month with the Village/Town of Somers Attorney.
Please read below your options in making payment of citations.
- Payments may be made in person with cash, check or money order at the Somers Village/Town Hall during normal business hours.
- Business hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Somers Village/Town Hall address: 7511 12th Street, Kenosha, Wisconsin.
- Payments may be made with check or money order payable to the Village of Somers Municipal Court.
- To assure proper credit, please include the citation number on your check or money order, or enclose a copy of the citation.
- Mail to: Village of Somers Municipal Court, 7511 12th Street, Kenosha, WI 53171.
- Court citation payments can be made online.
- The link below will take you to another website to make your payments from a debit or credit card. You will have the option to choose.
- Please have your citation number available. It is required to make a payment.
- Click on “Municipal Court” under the drop down menu for type of payment.
- A processing fee will be charged by the bank, credit card company, or vendor processing the payment, not the Village or Town of Somers.
- The fee will be disclosed prior to finalizing your payment.
Click here to make your on-line payment.