The Wisconsin Department of Transportation has made graphics and videos available of the lakefront area where storm sewer repairs will take place.
The repairs are needed due to erosion after 10 years of service. The storm sewer outlet pipes were installed in 2008 during the reconstruction of Sheridan Road.
The reconstruction will target three areas from 11th Place to 7th Street (Highway A).
- Project overview
- Traffic control plan
- Storm sewer reroute overview
- Graphics of the 7th Place area
- Rendering of the 7th Place lakefront
- Graphics of the 11th Place area
- Rendering of the 11th Place lakefront
Any information residents want to submit to the WisDOT need to be mailed or emailed by May 22, 2019.
You an use this form to share your comments.