The Somers Board of Trustee liaison appointments were unanimously approved at the Board of Trustees meeting on June 23, 2015. The appointments have been made to improve communications between the Village Trustees, department heads, and employees. The Trustee responsibilities will include assessing the status of department assets, budget, goals, and policies and procedures as they relate to planning for current and future needs of the community of Somers, all which will result in increased efficiency and effectiveness of our local government.
- Bars, Licensing, Trailer Parks: Trustee Larry Harding
- Building Inspection: Trustee Al Brokmeier
- Finance: Trustee David Geertsen
- Fire Department: Trustee Jack Aupperle
- Public Works: Trustee Richard Heinisch
- Recreation: Trustee Joseph Cardinali