The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) is currently reconstructing highway KR into a 4-lane concrete roadway between Highway H and Old Green Bay Road.
The following work is scheduled for the next phase of the project:
Beginning May 16:
- 90th Street at the intersection of highway KR is scheduled to close through the Summer, while crews work to reconstruct the intersection.
- Temporary asphalt pavement on highway KR, between 90th Street and Union Pacific Railroad, is scheduled to be removed while crews work to complete the roadway construction.
Residents are asked to use the following detour:
- Residents on highway KR, west of the Union Pacific Railroad, should utilize 72nd Avenue to access their property.
- Residents on 72nd Avenue, south of highway KR, should utilize highway A (7th Street) to access their property.
- Residents on 90th Street, north of highway KR, should utilize Braun Road to access their property.
All work is weather dependent and subject to change.