The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) is reconstructing 16.5 miles of multi-lane roadways in and around the Wisconn Valley Development which includes Highway KR, between Highway H and Old Green Bay Road. That segment is being reconstructed and will become a 4-lane concrete roadway.
Residents will be impacted by the work as follows:
- May 3 – The pavement on Highway KR, at the Union Pacific Railroad will be removed.
- May 10 – The pavement on 72nd Avenue, south of County KR will be removed.
Access will be impacted as follows:
- Residents on County KR, east of the Union Pacific railroad, must access their property from 56th Avenue.
- Residents on 90th Street must access their property from Braun Road.
- Residents on Highway KR, west of the Union Pacific railroad, must access their property from 90th Street.
- Residents on 72nd Avenue must access their property from 7th Street.