Construction on Highway KR and Highway H are entering phase II as KR expands to a 4-lane between Highway H and Old Green Bay Road. The work is part of the larger Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Wisconn Valley Development multi-road project.
- Continued northbound and southbound long-term lane closures for crossover construction
- Topsoil stripping for westbound Highway KR west of the Pike River, between the Union Pacific Railroad track and the Pike River
- Continued decking on the eastbound Pike River bridge
- Restart retaining wall construction at the Canadian Pacific Railroad
- Highway 31 traffic switch
- Roadway excavation for westbound Highway KR from Pike River to the Union Pacific Railroad
- Storm sewer installation between the Pike River and the Union Pacific Railroad
- Deck pour on the eastbound Pike River bridge
- Construct parapet on the westbound Pike River bridge
- Highway H, between Braun Road and just south Highway 11 will be closed to traffic Monday, March 15
- Installing erosion control
- Pavement removals
- Stripping topsoil
- Roadway excavation
All lanes of traffic are scheduled to open by fall 2022.
Please note that all closures are weather dependent and subject to change.