- Highway KR (First St.) will be down to one lane from I-94 to East Frontage Rd. from Monday Oct. 7 for about 2 weeks to replace some concrete.
- In mid-October, Highway A will close under I-94 for about 3 weeks to complete new roadway.
- In late October the new eastbound lanes on Highway KR (12th St.) will be paved.
- On Oct. 7 traffic will shift on I-94 between Highway G to College Ave. in Racine.
- On Oct. 12 the southbound lanes of I-94 will return to normal side and all ramps will open. Lanes 2, 3, 4 and the right shoulder southbound will return to its normal traffic pattern. Lane 4 will remain closed to facilitate work on the median wall and sign placement.
- The last week of October traffic pattern will be alterned on southbound I-94 between Highway 20 to Highway 142 to occomadate new pavement. All ramps except the northbound entrance ramp at Highway E to I-94 will open. Lanes 2, 3, 4 and the right shoulder southbound will return to normal configuration. Lane 4 will remain closed and northbound will remain as is to facilitate work on the median wall and sign placement.
This is all weather dependent.
I-94 is scheduled to return back to normal from Highway 142 to Highway G in Racine by Dec. 1.
Other than landscaping Highway KR between I-94 and Highway H should be complete by Dec. 1.
No new work on Highway KR is scheduled until after July 1, 2020.