The Village of Somers seeks a candidate to fill the position of Deputy Fire Chief.
The Somers Fire and Rescue department is accepting resumes for Deputy Fire Chief.
Successful candidate will serve as Deputy Chief until the Chief retires and then if chosen by the Fire Commission will be promoted to Fire Chief.
- Wisconsin FO I
- EMT or higher
- Experience as a lieutenant or higher for five years
- CPR Instructor within 12 months
- Fire Instructor I within 24 months
- Must complete Associate Degree or higher within 2 years of appointment
- Resume review
- Outside Chiefs panel interview
- Fire Commission panel interview
Send Resumes to Chief Wilkinson by email or hard copy at Fire Chief Wilkinson, PO Box 197, Somers, WI 53171
Pay will be $80,00 in 2021, a contract with the Village may be negotiated. Package will include Wisconsin Retirement and Health Insurance. For Detailed information contact the Chief.
Click here for the full job description . The press release for the position is available here.