Licenses and Application Forms
AMUSEMENT DEVICE LICENSE APPLICATION
BARTENDER LICENSE APPLICATION (NEW)
CIGARETTE & TOBACCO LICENSE APPLICATION
BARTENDER LICENSE APPLICATION (RENEWAL)
SOMERS DOG LICENSE APPLICATION FORM
KENOSHA CO. ANNUAL DOG PARK TAG APPLICATION
MISCELLANEOUS PERMIT APPLICATION
Village/Town of Somers Ordinance/Code
All dogs are required to be licensed by the Village/Town of Somers according to Town of Somers Code of Ordinances 12.01 “Licensing of Dogs”. Dogs must be registered and a license must be obtained from the Village/Town of Somers by March 31 each year.
Dog License Fees and Dates
Dog licenses are due by March 31 of each year. Wisconsin State Statute requires a late fee of $5.00 for dogs licenses after that date. The license fee for neutered males and spayed females is $10.00. The license fee for unaltered males and females is $15.00.
You must have proof that a rabies shot has been administered. You are required to provide a Certificate of Rabies Vaccination signed by a veterinarian in order to receive your dog license.
How to obtain your Dog License
- Complete Dog License Application Form
- Attach a COPY of a current Certificate of Rabies Vaccination from your veterinarian.
- Enclose a check payable to the Village of Somers.
- Mail to: Somers Village/Town Hall, Attn: Dog License, P. O. Box 197, Somers, WI 53171
- Enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope so we can mail the dog tag to you.
Keep for your files
- Copy of the completed Dog License Application
- Original Certificate of Rabies Vaccination from your veterinarian
- Rabies tags