You are here
Licenses and Application Forms
BARTENDER LICENSE APPLICATION (NEW)
CIGARETTE & TOBACCO LICENSE APPLICATION
BARTENDER LICENSE APPLICATION (RENEWAL)
SOMERS DOG LICENSE APPLICATION FORM
Town of Somers Ordinance/Code
All dogs are required to be licensed by the Town of Somers according to Town of Somers Code of Ordinances 12.01 "Licensing of Dogs". Dogs must be registered and a license must be obtained from the Town of Somers by March 31 each year.
Dog License Fees and Dates
Dog licenses are due by March 31 of each year. Wisconsin State Statute requires a late fee of $5.00 for dogs licenses after that date. The license fee for neutered males and spayed females is $10.00. The license fee for unaltered males and females is $15.00.
You must have proof that a rabies shot has been administered. You are required to provide a Certificate of Rabies Vaccination signed by a veterinarian in order to receive your dog license.
How to obtain your Dog License
- Complete Dog License Application Form
- Attach a COPY of a current Certificate of Rabies Vaccination from your veterinarian.
- Enclose a check payable to the Town of Somers.
- Mail to: Somers Town Hall, Attn: Dog License, P. O. Box 197, Somers, WI 53171
- Enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope so we can mail the dog tag to you.
Keep for your files
- Copy of the completed Dog License Application
- Original Certificate of Rabies Vaccination from your veterinarian
- Rabies tags